1. How can we trust that Paramount Packers and Movers is Professional?
A) Paramount Packers and Movers have 100% of the customer satisfaction. Our customer trusts us and our quality service speaks for us.
2) How much time should I allow before contacting the moving company?
A) 24-48 Hours.
3) What are my responsibilities during the moving process?
A) Provide documents like transfer letter or joining letter and copy of RC book for your vehicle moving.
4) What is it that cannot be loaded on to the vehicle?
A) Some possessions like pets, Liquids/Oils, inflammable items, pots will not be allowed to be loaded on to the vehicle.
5) What if it starts raining during transportation?
A) We take all the preliminary precautions for weather conditions such as rains, heat etc. We use Sealed Weather Proof closed Containers for transportation.
6) What are my responsibilities while the moving process?
A) Provide us the documents like transfer letter/joining letter and copy of RC book for your vehicle moving
7) I need to have status report of my shipment; on daily basis can it be provided?
A) Paramount Packers and Movers have 24X7 hours customer care department at our Head Office.
8) Why do I need insurance if everything is packed professionally?
A) Items can get damaged due to unforeseen circumstances like accidents or any natural disaster in the moving process.
9) How is this Insurance cover calculated?
A) The insurance cover will be applicable on the value of goods declared by you. Our field officers will assist you with the process.
10) Will you take my Dog along with other goods?
A) No, pets will not be transferred on trucks.